Need help with any of our programs? Call us today at (513) 707-5697.
Home visits are part of the Diabetes Care Coordination Pathway Program. The greatest benefit to this program is the support to adults living with diabetes to achieve disease self-management goals and health living. Other benefits:
1. Personalized support for coordinating care and community services
2. Accompany to doctor’s visits
3. Discuss barriers that prevent successful management of healthy living: transportation, safe housing, healthy food
4. Personalized counseling referrals to manage emotional changes as a result of diabetes
5. Services are free
6. Personalized assistance with getting medical supplies
Need help? Complete us.
Are you looking for more than just a job? What about a CAREER in one of the fastest growing industries in the region? What about a non-clinical career that allows you to help consumers served at some of the regional health systems, health plans and social service agencies to improve their health and quality of life?
What about a career as a community health worker? In 10 short weeks of classroom/online training and a community-based practicum, you can have a new profession, providing essential health information and linking clients to valuable community resources to improve their health and wellbeing.
The Healthcare Insurance Marketplace is one of the benefits included in the Affordable Care Act. HCAN’s enrollment assistance offers the following services:
1. HCAN’s Certified Application Counselors target employers, and neighborhoods/communities that are identified as having low insurance coverage
2. Partnering with area churches, food pantries and soup kitchens to provide onsite enrollment
3. Certified Application Counselors provide vital information to consumers regarding how health insurance works and the steps involved with finding a health plan
Though the Marketplace open enrollment period has ended, some individuals may still qualify to enroll under the ACA if there have been changes in their circumstances, such as a job change, marriage or birth of a child. Medicaid enrollment is ongoing.
Need help? Contact us.
Focused care on pregnant women to ensure good birth outcomes and improve the health of moms and their babies. Questions or to sign up, call us at (513) 707-5697.
The Pregnancy Pathway Program is a proven national model. The benefits are as follows:
1. Reduce infant mortality
2. Improve birth outcomes
3. Reduce preterm labor
4. Address moms who have social, emotional, economic or health literacy needs concerning pregnancy
5. Identifies social barriers for woman and address them strategically
6. Ensures education on breastfeeding, safe sleep, smoking cessation and pregnancy spacing
Need help? Contact us.