Community Events & Resources
On this page you will find events and resources to better the health of our community. To list your event please submit the online form.
- This event has passed.
HBA Women in Health Care Give Back Social
October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cincinnati Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) is partnering with Health Care Access Now to present Women in Healthcare Give Back Social!
Sarah Mills, HCAN’s CEO, will share about the positive impact HCAN’s work is having on the greater Cincinnati Community.
Event will be held at March First Brewing.
* $1.00 from every pint will be donated to HCAN at the end of the day.
* We hope to send enough donations to supply care packages for 25 people.
* Items are needed for postpartum and adult care packages.
Donations of postpartum needs as well as adult and general needs are welcome:
- Baby Bottles (12 pack Evenflo)
- Baby Body Wash
- Baby Lotion
- Baby Wipes
- Receiving Blankets
- Feminine Care Products
- Adult Body Wash
- Adult Shower Gel
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Detergent
- Oral Care (Toothbrush, toothpaste, Chapstick)
- Pill Organizers and Pill Crushers
- Toilet paper
- Brushes and Combs
- Bar Soap
- Adult wash cloths
- Gloves, hats, scarves, socks
- Compact first aid kits and sewing kits
- Hand sanitizer/wipes
- Dollar Store gift cards: $5 or $10
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
|HCAN/Meet the HBA|
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM
|Event Wrap Up|
Additional Event Information
- Online registration deadline: 17 October 2023 (Register here)
- Event is open to: HBA Members and Non-members
- Onsite (walk -in) registration: Is Allowed
Onsite registration is not recommended. However, if you choose to do so, please arrive at least 15 minutes early and be prepared to use your mobile device to register.
Together, women in health care can make a difference!